National Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
At Stanley Black & Decker (SBD), one of the world s fastest growing and most dynamic companies, we seek the best in the industry to join our team. Currently, our Construction & Do-It-Yourself (CDIY) division is searching for a National Account Manager to service our Grainger business in Chicago, IL. Position is based in Chicago, IL, but open to applicants from other areas. Job Specifications: As a National Account Manager (NAM), you will help manage all aspects of our Accessories, Anchoring, and Fastening businesses. Candidate will take full ownership of the Sales Cycle which includes listing presentations, execution, forecasting POS review and promotional planning. Will be expected to continuously review/understand the competitive landscape in order to secure proper Channel Position. Responsible for new item recommendations and presentations, POS/Scorecard Analysis, and Promotional Planning and taking ownership of the annual Operating Plan (OP) building process and own/manage promotional budgets.
* Drive SBDK Growth with Grainger focusing on Accessories, Anchoring, and Fastening
* Cultivate and manage relationship with WWG (Product Directors, Local Product Managers, Key Sales Leadership, Digital and Print Marketing Teams)
* Work directly with Online merchandising team at Grainger to enhance our positioning
* Promotional Planning and taking ownership of the annual Operating Plan (OP) building process and own/manage promotional budgets
* Plan, implement and attend End User shows (to drive sales and educate Grainger sellers on SBD product lines)
* Coordinate and manage Line review activity
* Work with WWG Teams to coordinate corporate initiative (promotions, merchandizing, etc.)
* Strategic planning and execution with WWG Leadership
* BA/BS in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
* 5-10 years relevant experience in Sales and/or Marketing
* Self-motivated, high energy, persistent, and sense of urgency
* Demonstrated track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals
* Proven track record of success ability to drive growth
* Demonstrated success in problem solving - must be creative, innovative
* Ability to organize and prioritize and work cross functionally
* Superior Interpersonal skills - proficient in both written and verbal communications
* Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Knowledge of market (competitors, environment etc.)
* Experience in similar industry
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.