National Account Manager - Club Stores
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe National Account Manager - Club Stores - West Coast will promote product liens to customers in the warehouseclub channel, support brand building and marketing efforts.
* Manage broker groups
* Collect competitive field data to determine competitive activity in the marketplace
* Determine the overalll strategic direction of of assigned consumer durable goods businesswithin thier assigned territory.
* Identify new market strategy and individual customer development
* Oversee the continual improvement of the organizations customer reltionship capabilities while managing the opportunities and risks associated with achivingthe annual plan.
* Evaluate key learnings while imputting them into future plansand work with other funtional heads within the business unit in order to align strategies and activities with the overall business objectives
Desired Skills and Experience:
* 3-5 years CPG experience in multipule channels of ( Food, Drug, Mass, Value and Club stores)
* Experience within the drug and grocery channel of trade in a sales capacity is a requirement.
* Must have Costco headquarter experience