National Account Manager, Home Depot (Outdoor Appliance Manufacturer)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Nexgrill Industries Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY INFO:
Nexgrill is a leading global producer of gas and charcoal grills and grill accessories. It designs and markets an extensive line of high-quality grills under the Nexgrill and KitchenAid brands, as well as OEM products for several global retail partners.
Nexgrill headquartered in Chino, California. Nexgrill has significant grown revenues and profits over the past five years. Additionally, we have offices in Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Africa, along with manufacturing in Main Land China.
This critical business role is designed to create, drive and maximize sales opportunities while supporting the Senior Vice President. The job is based in Atlanta, GA and requires up to 30% traveling within the U.S., Canada, Mexico and China. The National Account Manager will be responsible for managing existing store and on-line businesses as well as other new category opportunities at Home Depot US, Mexico and Canada. A major objective of this role is to establish, nurture and grow partnership with merchants, packaging managers, visual branding managers, supply chain and forecasting teams at Home Depot. This role requires an ability to build long-term strategic plans, influence key stakeholders, manage multiple tasks and contributing to a strong, driven, value-added team.
* Support Senior Vice President in selling activities and managing core product categories for one of company's key business partners.
* Identify, pursue and close deals for new opportunities.
* Build and take ownership of the relationships with merchants and be the Category and Consumer thought leader.
* Clearly articulate and influence customer needs to Internal Management, Finance and Channel Management Teams.
* Collaborate with Marketing Team to coordinate and participate in Category, Business and Line reviews.
* Key liaison to lead in-store and online experience for consumer.
* Spearhead company participation in all customer trade shows and events.
* Utilize a consultative solution based selling approach with customers, providing broad category and consumer insights & solutions to drive category and brand sales.
* Own category forecast accuracy.
* Lead Weekly POS review/analysis and communication to The Home Depot team - both internal & external partners.
REQUIRED CORE COMPETENCIES:
Promotional Programming, Negotiation, Analytical Thinker, Communication, Customer Focused, High Standards of Integrity, Results Driven, Organizational Awareness, Change Agent, Planning, Creative Thinking and Problem Solving and People/Relationship Management.
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Must be able to work at the office located in Smyrna, GA
* 5-7 years experience working with Home Depot in a sales and/or analytic role
* Strong analytical skills
* Aptitude to act as business advisor to Home Depot as well as all Nexgrill Industries business entities
* 30% domestic and international travels
* Legal work status in the U.S.
We offer our full-time employees great health insurance coverage with 100% paid premium.