National Account Manager Sr
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Are you interested in joining one of the world s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies* If so, you have come to the right place. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843.
* Manage all aspects of current assigned accounts within assigned region. Using Salesforce.com, update customer information and contact information.
* Review National Account scorecard with customer to address any positive/negative facts about the customer s account.
* Identify any operational issues that might arise and resolve them with the appropriate internal teams. Identify and develop new opportunities within a current customer base. Examples would include additional locations owned by the National Account customer that have not yet been penetrated.
* Meet and exceed monthly sales quota with the main focus on Sonitrol Products and Services.
* Develop a business plan to identify new opportunities. Track all new opportunities in Salesforce.com.
* Provide a timely and effective sales presentation to prospective customers to ensure that the product and services offered are thoroughly explained and understood.
* Plan a sales approach designed to identify the prospect s needs and wants for the product/services offered, and the investment the prospect is willing to make.
* Work with the assigned Applications Engineer and Area Vice President to identify system design.
* Direct commercial sales representatives in completing site surveys for local National Account customers to gain key information and rapport with local customer contacts.
* Frequently contact current customer base to keep a good working relationship. Ensure that the customer is satisfied with the current service. Work with the appropriate internal team members to resolve any problems (invoices, service, access, monitoring, etc.).
* Complete Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal on job bids. Detailed research and responses are required. Work closely with the Area Vice President, National Account Customer Relation Specialist, Licensing, and other internal teams to deliver quick and accurate data to the customer.
* Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience with major accounts
* Security industry experience preferred
* Strong interpersonal, negotiation, communication, organization, and multitasking skills
* Ability to communicate written and orally
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Bachelor s Degree preferred (Management, Marketing, Liberal Arts)
Locations: Northeast, Middle Atlantic, North Central, South Central, Southwest, Northwest
Stanley Black & Decker is an equal opportunity employer, and offers employees a competitive benefits package.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.