National Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
This role will be responsible for increasing the sales of the GTS brands sold through MSC. This candidate will be located near Towson, MD where our Global Tools and Storage headquarters is located.
* Devise & Implement a strategic sales plan for all MSC Business Units, with particular focus on national industrial end users and federal and state government business
* Coordinate & Execute field support plan within Global Tools & Storage field team
* Cultivate and manage relationships with all MSC Business Units, including the product, sales and marketing teams; Particular focus on MSC National Accounts and Government Sales Teams
* Partner with the Product NAM Team to coordinate and implement targeted Government / National Account/ Core Sales initiatives
* Work with SBD Sales and Marketing Teams to create and drive field programs and events to drive POS at MSC s users; Support Product NAM s to determine appropriate promotion strategy
* Communicate opportunities, issues, and trends to management and marketing teams
* National customer travel required; occasional domestic travel to attend internal business meetings also required
* Manage MSC-dedicated National Account Executives
* Identify and Drive Major National Industrial End User conversion targets and programs
* Effectively manage marketing, promotional and T&E budget
* Meet and Exceed POS Sales Goals
* Position responsible as part of MSC NAM team to help grow all products within Global Tools & Storage group.
Essential Skills & Experience:
* BS degree (Business or Marketing)
* 8+ years experience in Sales or Marketing, preferably focused on industrial channel
* Prior Sales management and key account experience
* Self-motivated, high energy, persistent, and sense of urgency
* Superior Interpersonal skills - proficient in both written and verbal communications
* Demonstrated success in problem solving - must be creative and innovative thinker
* Ability to organize and prioritize strong attention to detail and follow through required
* Strong ability to be flexible and adapt to change in business practices, market changes, etc
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Salesforce.com experience preferred
* Proven leader and team player with solid track record of success ability to drive sales growth
* Superb work ethic, facilitation and negotiation skills
* Ability to work independently and cross-functionally at multiple levels within the business unit (e.g., Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, etc)
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.