National Account Regional Sales Manager - Southeast Territory 8/26/2016
Toshiba America Business Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY NATIONAL ACCOUNT REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - SOUTHEAST TERRITORY
(REMOTE HOME BASED LOCATION)
At Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. (TABS), everything we do is fueled by one core idea: "Leading Innovation." But we don't just say it. We live it. Toshiba spends over $3.3 billion annually on research and development to deliver the most reliable, cutting-edge products in the world!
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. was formed in October 1999 as an independent operating company of Toshiba Corporation, the eighth largest integrated electronic and electric equipment company in the world with more than 200,000 employees globally and more than $63 billion in annual sales.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc., a leading manufacturer and distributor of office product solutions, has an exciting opportunity available for a NATIONAL ACCOUNT REGIONAL SALES MANAGER (RSM) to join our Electronic Imaging Division and work remotely from a home office supporting the SOUTHEAST TERRITORY.
Successful candidate will be responsible for developing sales plans and implementing strategies for National Accounts for assigned sales region. This position will create new business opportunities via sound sales strategies.
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
* Minimum of 5years increasingly responsible National Account salesexperience related to high tech business products specifically in the Copier industry.
* Must have thorough understanding of dealer channel and familiarity w/ distribution/dealer management.
* Must possess exceptional presentation and demonstration skills as well as excellent oral/written communication skills.
* Must be able to travel in a multi-state territory, and have demonstrated leadership, critical thinking, facilitation, negotiation, consulting, problem solving and analytical skills.
* Extensive travelrequired.
* Experience with building and developing strong customer relationships.
* Ability to manage many different sales activities simultaneously.
* Identify areas of concern and advise management of corrective actions as required.
* Ensure sales plans and programs work effectively to continuously grow market share and drive revenue growth in support of overall business objectives.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.