National Accounts Manager - OSP Engineering
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTRUENET COMMUNICATIONS IS CURRENTLY SEEKING A NATIONAL ACCOUNTS SALES REPRESENTATIVE TO GROW AND MANAGE WEST COAST CLIENTELE. THE POSITION IS CONSIDERED REMOTE STATUS AND THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT DOES NOT NEED TO RESIDE NEAR A TRUENET OFFICE LOCATION.
JOB PURPOSE: The National Account Representative is responsible for establishing and maintaining business relationships with decision makers in national, multiple location companies, referral partners, and agents. The individual will consult with the client, uncover business issues, and present TrueNet Communications services as solutions. This role is tasked to specifically create and build relationships with Comcast, Time Warner Cable, and/or Charter.
* Establishes and maintains high-level relationships with business decision makers (C-level executives) at major corporations with multiple locations
* Secures new accounts while managing and growing sales revenue of existing key accounts
* Manages relationships with clients and internal project managers assigned to the client
* Prepares proposals and contracts to present to decision makers
* Investigates competitor products/services and sales strategies
* Has a complete understanding of pricing and overall marketing practices
* Conducts sales calls to follow-up on all accounts to ensure satisfaction with all agreements made during sales process
* Demonstrates superior knowledge and expertise of all aspects of relevant telecom service solutions and deliverables
* Understand and communicate billing, rate structures, and pricing models
* Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
* Forecasts activities and sets performance goals accordingly
* Meets and exceeds corporate assigned quotas
* Frequent overnight travelrequired by air and/or automobile
* Other duties as assigned
* Must possess a BachelorDegree (B.A.) from a four year college or university (qualified applicants without a 4-yeardegree with equivalent, additional experience to the below requirement will be considered)
* Must possess 5+ years of business development experience
* Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of HFC and Fiber Design, OSP Engineering, and/or Cable TV construction
* Familiarity and/or existing relationships with Comcast, Time Warner Cable, and/or Charter are STRONGLY preferred
* Must have superior communication and organizational skills
* Must have intermediate to advanced computer skills
* Must have intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Must possess the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels within an organization
* Must possess strong interpersonal skills and a sensitivity to understand customer needs and business issues
* Must possess the ability to compute rate, ratio, discounts and percentage, and the ability to interpret this information
* Must possess the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a selection of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
* Must possess the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
* Must be able to travel regularly via airplane and/or automobile
* Must have a valid driver's license and current automobile insurance
* Must be able to pass a background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle report (MVR)
TrueNet Communications is a national infrastructureengineering and specialty contractor serving the wireless, broadband, and telecommunications markets. We plan, design, build and support communications infrastructure for our clients across North America. Join our team of professionals where you can advance your career in a fast pace, GROWING industry! We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k, paid time off and paid holidays. TrueNet Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.