National Accounts Service Support Coordinator
This primary function this position is to process and coordinate National Account customer requests with appropriate district office locations for customer service/inspection support to help drive service excellence and revenue recognition.
DUTIES & RESPOSIBILITIES:
* Receive requests for service from customers or other Customer Service Administrators and forward to appropriate district office, follow up and report completed work to the customer.
* Serve as the primary point of contact for National Account customers in the US and ensuring that all service related requests including inspections, service calls, emergency parts deliveries, etc. are met and that all written correspondence is completed and forwarded to the customer.
* Perform a high level of investigation in order to achieve problem resolution.
* Implement client contracts and provide information to regional and district personnel.
* Coordinate customer requirements and issues of concern, to include monthly account reporting requirements. Prepare reports for internal corporate and field personnel to document and track service levels, inspections, deficiencies, etc.
* Process quotes and proposals when required.
Education: Associates Degree or equivalent industry work experience
Experience: Two plus years customer service and/or call center experience
* Positive, can-do attitude
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Self-starter and able to work both independently and as a team member
* Passion for supporting a customer oriented business environment
* Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, PowerPoint and ACE
* Familiarity with procedures and requirements for service and repair of Fire Alarm, Sprinkler and Suppression systems is a plus
* High attention to detail, exceptional accuracy, action-oriented, ability to work within stringent timelines and to collaborate across departments to achieve results
JOHNSON CONTROLS OFFERS A HIGHLY COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PLAN INCLUDING MEDICAL, DENTAL, PRESCRIPTION COVERAGE, FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS, PAID LIFE INSURANCE, MATCHING 401(K), ONGOING TRAINING, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT AND MORE. AND BECAUSE WE\'RE PART OF JOHNSON CONTROLS, WE CAN PREPARE YOU FOR A CAREER ON A GLOBAL SCALE.