National Business Development Executive - Automotive Testing Services (B2B)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLOCATION: Home Based
Chronos Consulting is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Chronos Consulting's client is an international B2B vehicle inspection leader for the study, development, and application of technologies for motor vehicle testing, diagnostics, repair, technician training, and information management. They develop and manage Inspection and Maintenance programs, and provide a wide range of commercial automotive industry inspection services such as New Car, Off-Lease, Certified Pre-Owned, auction, B2B online, and dealer testing, inspection, and certification services.
We are seeking an experienced National sales and business development professional to support in the growth of Automotive Inspection Services. You will identify and obtain new sales opportunities, as well as cultivate relationships with existing and potential clients. You are a high-energy self-starter, target-driven with proven sales hunting and deal closing experience in the automotive vendor market. Location in the USA is open and flexible, as this is a home based, individual contributor position with travel.
Reporting to the VP of Business Development, you will:
* Identify and pursue new business opportunities by acquiring new clients
* Work within identified marketplaces to locate potential revenue generating opportunities
* Identify most effective channels of new service communication (trade shows, promotional literature, etc.) and recommend new market initiatives and opportunities to management
* Attend industry conferences to locate business opportunities and enhance brand awareness
* Work with Operations, Legal, Finance, and Senior Management to develop proposals in response to request for proposals or quotations (RFP/RFQs)
* Cultivate client relationships and ensure high client satisfaction by working closely with team to achieve committed service quality
* Provide client and competitor intelligence necessary to win business
* Promote strategic partnering with clients
* Bachelor's degree combined with 10+ years of consultative sales experience into the Automotive Industry
* Strong and polished presentation skills, proposal creation, negotiations, and a proven track record in deal closing
* Strategic thinking, analytical skills, team player, and problem solver
* Collaborative with subject matter experts
* Work independently with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Ability to network, negotiate, and manage contractual arrangements
* Strong service oriented mindset, be both diplomatic and assertive, flexible and responsive
* Work either from home or office location with travel within the USA