National Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONNaviga Recruiting & Executive Search is North America's premier B2B sales, marketing and executive recruitment firm.
We have been retained by an acclaimed business-to-businessevent services company. They have hosted high-end, industry focused meetings between Director Level and above Sales and Marketing decision makers and industry suppliers in niche marketplaces. We are working closely with them to identify a Sales Executive to join their expanding team.
POSITION: National Sales Representative
LOCATION: Skokie, IL
KEY POINTS, CULTURE the added Sales Representative will play a huge part in these growth initiatives.
The culture is a fun and family oriented environment with a professional, hungry and mature team. You will join the team with leadership that values your intelligence, your life and your family. They believe you can have hard work and productivity without the "boiler room" attitude.
* Manage the sales process from introduction to close
* Obtain new accounts to consistently meet and exceed weekly goals
* Securing vendors for these events through a consultative sales approach
*Identify key account decision makers; perform due diligence on prospects
* Generate business through cold calling, referrals, and other lead generating activities
* Demonstrate follow-through with all aspects of the sales process; provide regular reporting updates
* Proactively build and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, industry trends and competition
* Minimum 3years of B2B salesexperience
* Proven success prospecting and closing new business
* Excellent listening, communication, and problem-solving skills
* Self-starter who can execute a sound consultative sales cycle
* Experienced and successful in selling intangibles
* Proficiency in operating mobile computing devices (e.g., tablets, smartphones) and using databases, and MS office applications including PowerPoint and Excel
Bachelor's Degree is required
BENEFITS / PERKS:
* Competitive base salary and uncapped and accelerated commissions
* 3 weeks paid vacation
* IRA with 3% match
* A successful, growing organization with opportunities for career development
* A relaxed, fun and casual-dress environment
* A chance to work with bright, fun people who enjoy what they do
Expected, national travel up to 10%
Naviga Recruiting & Executive Search is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.