National Service / Project Delivery Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
We are actively looking for a talented Project/Delivery Manager who specializes in Oracle Apps/Cloud - Managed Services projects. This is a key leadership role and is an integral part of our growing national practice.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Direct and manage multi-yearOracle Apps/Cloud Managed Services Projects using onshore/offshore delivery model
* Direct and manage a distributed team across north-America and Onshore/Offshore
* Demonstrate expert-level knowledge/experience in Oracle Apps/Cloud Managed Services (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS)
* Work with AST's Account Executives to close AST Managed Services projects
* Identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and resolving potential conflicts as a leader.
* Build a Program Governance team for new projects, manage the status of new projects, identity and mitigate project risks (schedule, delivery and finance). Provide Technology leadership to the project team
* Collaborate with business development team responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients.
* Assist in "target" accounts for Managed Services
* Ability to describe all offerings, understanding of all pricing models, reference accounts and past engagements.
* Ability to conduct user-group presentations and webinars
* Manage a team and/or work stream on an engagement(s), staying educated on current trends and assisting in the development of knowledge capital
* Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction, and motivate team members
* Able to travel both domestically and internationally as needed
Computer Software, Information Technology and Services, and Management Consulting
Consulting / Project Management / Information Technology