National Strategic Accounts Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Contract Staffing Recruiters
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONGROWING CPG NATURAL GOODS/LIFESTYLE COMPANY - 20 MILLION TODAY AND WILL DOUBLE WITHIN NEXT 18 MONTHSDO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THIS RIDE IDEAL PERSON IS INTO FITNESS, CPG AND NATURAL FOOD/DRINKS/LIFESTYLE.
NATIONAL STRATEGIC ACCOUNTS MANAGER - NATURAL SPACE - FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION IN THE NYC (CAN WORK REMOTELY FOR 30% TRAVEL, ETC)SALARY RANGE - DOE
We are looking for a NATIONAL STRATEGIC ACCOUNTS MANAGER - NATURAL SPACE - FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION IN THE NYC (CAN WORK REMOTELY FOR 30% TRAVEL, ETC)
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Sales. The National Account Manager will be a critical member of the Sales leadership team and is accountable for the achievement of goals including volume objectives, forecast accuracy, promotional execution, distribution targets, new item speed to shelf, and retail execution.
This National Account Manager can be based out of New York, Chicago, or Minneapolis and the role will require roughly 30% of travel.
* Manage and develop existing Broker relationships responsible for strategic channel customer businesses, such as Target and GNC, as well as identify and create new strategic customer business in alignment with Company objectives
* Drive cross-functional teams to achieve success within accounts by developing, planning, and implementing strategic selling plans
* Identify and develop new profitable business opportunities within channels while building productive and profitable relationships with retailer teams
* Develop and grow high-level contacts with all major customers and key personnel
* Provide day-to-day leadership and direction to third party selling agents and educate customers about the business review process to help them find cost-effective ways to build business
* Lead, develop, and motivate broker agencies to deliver Company objectives and goals
* This role must be able to work both individually and in conjunction with sales, marketing, business planning, and logistics teams.
* 10+ years of selling and broker management experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Sales or other related discipline
* Must have knowledge of food/supplement sales
* Outstanding negotiation and problem solving skills a must
* Experience managing budgets, forecasts, promotional planning, and pricing
* A passion for health and wellness
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE, PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: