National Technical Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 3/18/2017
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONJohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
In this role you will provide:
* Technical Sales for American Dynamics and illustra product brands in the United States and Canada.
* Sales ownership of assigned key accounts (System Integrators and End Users)
* Collaborative Partnership with JCI Regional Sales Managers and contract rep force, with a joint goal of growing AD revenue for the assigned region.
* Sales support of VideoEdge and victor platform as well as illustra cameras across North America
* Provide pre-sales and limited post-sales support of VideoEdge and victor customers
* Develop and present product presentations
* Demonstrate VideoEdge, victor and illustra cameras proficiently
* Provide sales and technical training to internal and external customers/partners
* Participate and support Marketing promotions to increase market awareness of TSP products/solutions
* Bachelor Degree, minimum
* Minimum 10 years of sales experience, preferably in security industry, with proven record of success
* Networking/IT knowledge and experience is a strong plus
* Travel is essential, up to 50%
* Working knowledge of IP video surveillance systems, NVRs, network video technology and IP cameras
* Good organizational skills and strong personality
* Experience conducting customer presentations and demonstrations
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills