National Trans-Pacific Eastbound Trade Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Jersey City, NJ
* Trans-Pacific Eastbound Pricing for global tenders through customer, excel templates
*Communicate trade and pricing strategy to regional / local offices to ensure sales efforts are in line with the Trade's goals
*Analyze market intelligence & historical data to measure trends and study areas of development in order to provide a sound business strategy to further grow revenue and business
* Trade support service to the field which includes providing routing instructions, buy rates & profitability, carrier updates, Trade updates, and dealing with carrier issues
* Driving margins through the use of tactical negotiations with our carrier partners
* Measure global tender and regional sales success through our internal tracking system
* Measure KN Trade volumes through our internal SAP system and create reports to ensure customer and carrier commitments are upheld