Natural Gas Financial Trader
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Kempler & Co.
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY DESCRIPTION
We are a leading energy trading and supply company specializing in the distribution of renewable fuel - ethanol and biodiesel - and natural gas liquids. We are also a leader in providing market making services to our customers and suppliers. We are looking to add a natural gas financial trader to our staff.
Strongly entrepreneurial and fast growing we deliver innovative supply solutions to our energy customers nationwide. The Company offers a combination of benefits that provide our employees with the framework to meet their personal, professional and financial goals.
* Develop and manage a financial natural gas trading book with a focus on market making along the forward curve.
* Identify, develop and implement storage opportunities and supply plans.
* Cultivate and maintain relationships with trading counterparties.
* Minimum 3years of natural gas trading experience.
* Strong understanding of physical and financial energy commodity markets.
* Knowledge and experience in use of market risk management instruments.
* Deep knowledge of energy commodity supply chains combined with business acumen and advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work in a dynamic environment, meet deadlines and manage competing responsibilities.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.