Natural Gas Originator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Kempler & Co.
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY DESCRIPTION
We are a leading commodities trading and supply company specializing in trading as well as physical distribution. We are also a leader in providing market making services to our customers and suppliers. We are looking to add a Natural Gas Originator to our staff.
Strongly entrepreneurial and fast growing we deliver innovative supply solutions to our energy customers nationwide. The Company offers a combination of benefits that provide our employees with the framework to meet their personal, professional and financial goals.
* Identify, develop, and execute structured natural gas origination contracts
* Financial evaluation of natural gas sales and purchase deals, including storage and transportation
* Identify client prospects, start, and lead complex negotiations
* Cultivate and maintain relationships with trading counterparties
* Minimum 3years of physical natural gas origination experience
* Strong understanding of physical and financial energy commodity markets
* Knowledge and experience in use of market risk management instruments
* Deep knowledge of commodity supply chains combined with business acumen and advanced analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work in a dynamic environment, meet deadlines and manage competing responsibilities
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills