Natural Language Processing Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is the World's Largest Social Website Network. The client drives traffic to content by empowering publishers to monetize their stream.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and skilled Computational Linguist/NLP softwareengineer to develop software in related technology.
You should have very strong programming skills (C/C++, C#, and/or Java) with knowledge of relevant linguistic theories and familiarity with current state-of-the-art tools.
* Four-year college degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
* Strong desire for Natural Language Processing Engineering
* Ideal candidate has worked for Voice Processing or Text Processing companies.
* Must be able to write excellent code in C/C++, C#, and/or Java; STL, ASP.NET, Windows API, .NET framework, COM, Design Pattern, and Algorithm.
* 3 years+ programming experience or significant academic achievements from a major technology institution
* Experience in building production qualitysoftware, and understanding of full cycle.
* Deep knowledge of Windows Operating system and its applications.
* XML and HTML experience will be a plus.
* Voice Processing or Text Processing
* Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
* Attention to detail is extremely important.