.Net Application Architects / Technical Leads
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONEQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
* 5-8+ years of IT experience.
* 5+ years of overall technical exposure on Web eCommerce Platforms, SOA, Middleware, Messaging, API and Application services.
* Experience with implementation of large enterprise systems that utilize Microsoft technologies.
* Experience developing in .Net framework : MVC.
* Experience developing with Microsoft SQL Server.
* Ability to multi-task and rapid context switch between applications, programs and projects.
* Ability to break down a solution design in to tasks for team member assignment.
* Complete understanding of the software development lifecycle. Must have participated on many projects through their complete lifecycles (requirements, design, development, and launch).
* Strong ability to facilitate collaboration among technical team members and business leadership.
* Strong organizational, leadership and consensus building skills; ability to motivate and lead teams in matrix organization.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* A wide base of experience in many disciplines of information technology, including operating systems, systems management and development tools, application program interfaces (APIs), database management systems, data warehousing, business intelligence and analytics, development methodologies, transaction processing monitors, messaging software, security, directory services, hardware, telecommunications, interoperability techniques and standards.
* Knowledge of and/or experience with Web Services Standards (SOAP, XML, WSDL, UDDI.)
* Experience in Healthcare, Retail and Mail Order Pharmacy, Medicare Part D, Pharmaceutical Benefits, or Management Experience with large-scale distributed systems using eCommerce, Portal, Application Servers, ESB, message queues or other related technologies in a mobile/portal environment.
* Experience with modeling business process, technical components, application architecture and data architecture concepts and governance, including acting as a design authority for information and data within projects and programs.
* Experience developing in Java is a plus.