.Net Application Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Oak Brook, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbility to maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a clear and concise manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and supervisors.
BS in Information Systems/Computer Science preferred
Minimum experience should include 5 - 7years of programming including C#, .Net, Web Development and Microsoft SQL to help design, develop, test, install, document, modify, enhance and/or maintain programs of moderate to difficult complexity. Excellent organization and analytical skills, demonstrated in problem solving.
Ability and willingness to take on various assignments in a fast paced organization.
Ability to make decisions on available information and take action with minimum direction. Ability to apply logic and common sense when making decisions to solve problems.
Must meet company standards for punctuality and attendance.
Responsible for: 1. Developing applications in a team environment building on standardized data sets and tools to improve efficiencies in workflow.
2. Documenting and recording all steps involved in development of applications.
3. Mentoring Programmers to improve their skill sets and help them become better developers within the environment.
4. Assisting in the planning of projects and helping determine steps and timelines to meet goals.
5. Analyzing and introducing relevant emerging technologies to the business.
6. Managing/assigning tasks from Ticket Tracking System.
7. Recording work activity on a daily basis. 8. Other duties as assigned