This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDear Partners,
Hope you are doing well.
THIS IS THE FULL TIME POSITION WITH INFOSYS.
STATE / REGION / PROVINCE
HOPEWELL, NJ/ AUSTIN, TX
INFOSYS- FINANCIAL SERVICES - SENIOR .NET ARCHITECT - US (.NET WITH ANGULAR JS, JQUERY)
As a SENIOR .NET ARCHITECT, you will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; provide technology consultation; assist in defining scope and sizing of work; anchor Proof of Concept developments and support opportunity identification and pursuit processes and evangelize Infosys brand. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, lead and participate in sales and pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is HOPEWELL NJ. This position may require travel and or relocation.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 11years of experience with Information Technology.
* At least 11 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
* At least 11 years of hands on experience in .NET (ASP .NET, C#, ADO .NET ETC) AND UI TECHNOLOGIES (LIKE ANGULAR JS, JQUERY ETC)
* At least 7 years of experience in developing technology strategy.
* At least 7 years of experience in defining new architectures and driving an independent project from an architectural stand point.
* At least 7 years of experience in defining technology solutions for Financial Services domain to solve business/ IT problem.
* Experience in providing advanced technology advisory services.
* Understanding of market and technology trends.
* Analytical skills
* Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.