This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: .NET ARCHITECT
LOCATION: GLASTONBURY, CT
DURATION: 12 MONTHS
MODE OF INTERVIEW: PHONE,SKYPE
* Strong experience in Leading a team and performing Architecture, Design and development activities
* Experience in Designing and developing .Net based applications with very strong knowledge of Design Patterns and OOPS (Object Oriented Programming) Concepts
* Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture using WCF (preferred) or Web Services
* Strong understanding of Database Platforms (SQL Server) and exposure to optimization of Stored Procedure, Complex Queries and triggers
* Should have strong hands-on knowledge of Web development using .Net framework 4.x
* Experience with Classic ASP/VB 6.0 is GOOD TO HAVE.
* Experience working in State Rollout programme is preferable.
DOMAIN KNOWLEDGE: Commercial Insurance
LEADERSHIP: Strong communication skills, should have worked with onsite-offshore model, prior Client facing experience is preferred, Should be able to work directly with various Client stakeholders (such as Business, QA, Architects and management) to resolve any issues during development and other phases of the project.
Tools & Technologies:
* Visual Studio 2013, ASP.NET (minimum 4.x, good to have knowledge 5.0), (VB.NET)
* Strong Design knowledge using Design Patterns, OOPS and MS Visio
* Good to have knowledge of Responsive UI related framework
* Experience with Code Quality tools such as Code Rush and Code Collaborator
* Experience with Automated Unit Testing Tools
* SQL Server (version 2005/2008/2014)