This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur team consists of members that work cooperatively in a professional environment that encourages initiative, positive attitudes and always doing the right thing. We provide mentoring to help your growth process but allow the opportunity to work independently and contribute new ideas.
* Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or equivalent
* GPA of 3.0 or better
* MS SQL
* C#, VB.NET, XAML, HTML
* Knowledge of relational database concepts
* Knowledge of client-server concepts and web services
* Ability to work effectively in a fast paced working environment with multiple projects and shifting priorities
* Being eager and proactive in helping our users solve their problems
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* A passion for programming