JOB TITLE: .NET DEVELOPER #470882
LOCATION: DES MOINES, IA 50319
DURATION: 12 MONTHS
INTERVIEW TYPE : AFTER PHONE SCREEN IN PERSON
The projects are varied and will involve working with several distinct business units, and require technical interfacing between different systems modules. This is our highest level of programming skill, so expertise in .NET AND ETL are required and will be heavily tested during the interview process.
* Experience working on project teams as a technical designer and developer.
* C#, ASP.NET
* LINQ and Entity Framework or similar ORM
* T-SQL language skills working with MS SQL.
* ETL platform (preferably BizTalk).
* Experience with Nunit, TDD, MVC4, MVC3, SSIS, Jenkins, SVN, and GIT.
* Experience with iterative and/or Agile Scrum development methodologies.
FURTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Some overtime may be necessary in order to meet aggressive deadlines
* Strong communications skills and the ability to work closely with a team
* Ability to read, understand, and create design documents. Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their dependencies, and interactions between servers, virtualsystems, networks, databases, web applications, etc.
* Ability to proactively participate in customer engagements, follow direction from lead technicians, work with customers, and participate in technical planning
* Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects/iterations