.Net Developer ( Full - Stack )
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or infrastructure units. Lead, or
play a lead technical role in development teams' efforts to determine unit needs and business
processes that are automated by the application. Participate in or review all of the steps in the
software development life cycle to create and modify the software.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Participate with a team of technical staff and managers or business unit to determine
technical system requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for the project and communicate in
writing or in meetings with the development team. Assess detailed specifications against
- Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development.
- May use high end development tools to assist or facilitate the development process..
- Responsible for the detail design documentation, development, unit testing and maintenance
of internally developed applications and externally purchased software products.
- Write code for system designs that span platforms
- Code to and create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Write code for enhancing existing programs or developing new programs
- Write detailed technical specifications for subsystems and identify integration points
- Estimate project timelines required to complete programming projects.
- Perform unit testing and debugging and set test conditions based on code specifications
- Supports application throughout the Product Development life cycle
- Coordinate with areas for integration architecture solutions and determine the integration
- Review applications and make recommendations to the vendor technical team.
- 3 or more years of design documentation, development, unit testing and maintenance of
internally developed applications and externally purchased software products.
- 3+ years experience developing applications using the following technologies: Microsoft.NET
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, Storage Services and related technologies
- 3+ years iterative software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science
foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Restaurant or retail POS development experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
- Microsoft certifications are a plus.