This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnderstand and familiarity with .NET, ASP.NET, Microsoft based N-Tier architecture, Azure cloud hosting, multi-tenant architecture
- Understand and familiarity with SQL and IIS
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent work attitude EUR" EUR Can DoEUR attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Works effectively with internal and offshore teams
- Ability to multi-task and put extra effort in to get the job done, if needed
- Ability to listen, engage and maintain continuous communication with a software development team and QA team
- A good understanding of the business, technology and the tools used to support the business
- Must have genuine enthusiasm and passion for technology, its application to solve business problems and ensuring requirements clarity is the best it can be
- Familiar with standard development methodologies (Scrum Agile Development) and global product development (onshore and offshore components)
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent required
- 10-15 years software development experience required.