.Net Developer 8/24/2016
Little Rock, AR
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY LOCATION: LITTLE ROCK, AR
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS
INTERIEW TYPE: IN-PERSON MUST
8 YEARS TOTAL EXPERIENCE WITH AT LEAST 6 YEARS IN .NET WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING.
* Create and maintain ASP.NET web applications and components - Ensure authored code is cross-browser/platform/OS compatible.
* Create and deliver ad-hoc and routine reports using SAP Crystal Reports. Develop report applications and make modifications to existing report applications based on requirements.
* Modify and maintain legacy .Net web applications. Redevelop and/or Migrate legacy .Net web applications to the new .Net framework.
* Participate in all phases of SDLC including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment. Identify software development process improvement opportunities either independently or through working with projects and teams.
* Communicate accurate and useful status updates.
* Determine time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in a timely manner.
* Identify and track issues, risks and action items.
* 5+ years of ASP.NET and C# development experience using .NET 3.5+ and Visual Studio 2010+. Strong experience of ASP .Net WebForms and good understanding of MVC architecture. Ability to architect solutions using integration/migration of legacy .NET applications to the latest .Net framework.
* 5+ years of strong database skills (SQL Server), proficient in writing T-SQL queries and creating parameterized stored procedures.
* 3+ years of SAP Crystal Reports development experience.
* Knowledge of HTML and CSS using industry best practices.
* Troubleshooting and optimization skills in production environments.
* Ability to effectively organize code for maintainability and efficient execution.
* Self-starter with the ability to adjust workflow and priorities.
* Highly flexible and learn quickly with the ability to switch from one type of technology and/or project to another.
* Microsoft Certified Professional.
* MUST possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong functional/domain knowledge in Education.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/IT or related field