.Net Developer 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION SUMMARY:
Seeking developer with advanced .Net and PHP skills to support existing cloud-based applications, add new feature enhancements, and to develop new applications. We seek a self-motivated, reliable developer that can make an immediate impact, and who also seeks an opportunity to learn and grow.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Familiar with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), as well as the BitNami or other Framework.
* Ability to configure Linux, Apache and PHP to run on a windows or Linux platform
* Possess an advanced knowledge of MySQL.
* Advanced knowledge of PHP
* Experience with Microsoft ASP.Net (C#, VB.Net)
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database
* Experience architecting, developing, testing, and maintaining of web applications.
* Effective troubleshooting skills.
* Advanced understanding of design, coding, and testing patterns.
* Advanced database programming skills, with the ability to compose new, as well as understand existing database/sql queries
* Meet or exceed challenging project deadlines.
* Strong ability to multi-task and work independently.
* Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment.
* Able to collaborate and work effectively with local team and other remote developers
* Ability to work effectively with clients to troubleshoot and resolve reported applications issues
* Ability to collect and understand new feature requirements and work effectively to implement them
* Contact software vendors to resolve application issues when needed.
* Knowledge of Mobile App development is also desirable
* Must be self-reliant and able to work with minimal supervision
* Ability to research problems using available resources, such as knowledge bases, manuals, the internet etc.
* Courteous and positive attitude involving co-workers and users at all levels
* Troubleshooting skills and people-contact relationships are also necessary.
* Project deadlines must be planned and completed within given parameters.
* Expected to document your work and maintain system documentation
* Actively participate in knowledge transfer to team members
* Customer service is paramount
* Educated in computer related fields
* Relationship building and customer service
Four- year college degree in computer science - or -- PHP/.Net Certification -- or - equivalent experience
At least three (3) years' experience working with multiple computer applications in an office environment
WORK SCHEDULE: Full-time, position working weekdays during normal business hours, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. May be required to make on-call service requests, off-hours