Net Developer 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY *** can consider US Citizens and locals only
The .Net developer will be responsible for software development, technical specifications, contributing to and understanding the technical design to include use case, sequence diagrams, object model and translating them into actual code. The person needs to be able to work with minimal supervision, within a team, and be able to effectively communicate within the team and the functional users.
This job includes web-based software development, logical analysis, software generation (actual coding), and troubleshooting for large enterprise solutions with high availability and high performance requirements.
* Strong understanding of Object Oriented design and programming
* Demonstrated understanding of web services and web development technologies
* Must have strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
* Experience with SQL Server 2008 thru SQL Server 2014
* Work well in a team environment
* Have proven problem-solving skills
* Ability to adhere to predefined development processes and practices in a corporate environment
* Ability to follow written and verbal directions given by leadership and senior level staff
* Understanding of relational databases
* Strong T-SQL programming skills
* Understanding of stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, and cursors
* Demonstrated experience being adaptable and willing to work on varying assignments within a team
* Must be self-motivated and possess excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work with internal customers to gather and understand technical and business requirements
* Ability to work with other technical teams to accomplish a shared goal
* Must be able to estimate the amount of work required for technical steps of the SLDC
* Must be able to write design and technical specifications that can be understood by other team members and members of other internal teams