This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Pleasant Prairie, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONHope you are doing good.
I came across your profile and thought you might be a good fit for ".NET WEB DEVELOPER" with our direct client. Kindly review the job description below and see if it might be an option worth considering.
Role - .Net Web Developer
Location: Pleasant Prairie, WI
Duration: 18 monthcontract to full-time hire (EAD/GC or GC or USC)
Interview: Face to Face
Must Haves: .NET, C#, MVC, ASP.NET
* Develop multitier web applications for customers and internal users using Visual Studio.
* Enhance and support e-commerce sites, mobile sites and intranet for the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
* Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements, using approved technologies and coding standards.
* Communicate with business analysts to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements and applications. Translate requirements into functional code.
* Collaborate with team members on projects.
* High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree strongly PREFERRED.
* 3+ years software development experience.
* Understanding of object-oriented design, client-server architecture and relational database design.
* Knowledge of .NET Framework and ability to work with C#, ASP.NET, WCF, MVC and ADO.NET.
* Experience using T-SQL with the ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
* Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio.
* Experience using Team Foundation Server for source control and build management A PLUS.