JOB TITLE: .NetDeveloper
LOCATION: RENO NV
* Strong hands on experience in programming languages like C# and VB.NET
* Proficient with SQL and has a strong understanding RMDBS concepts. Exposure on Oracle.
* Understand all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle and execution with Agile development
* Excellent code review skills - Maintains, Improves, and refactors code
* Understand caching, software patterns and other enterprise frameworks
* Build software applications by following coding standards, write appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts.
* Participate in specification/design reviews, code reviews, code coverage test reviews, and audits of adherence to coding and testing standards
* Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
* Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
* Determining requirements for new system or new features and documentation of modifications and new code procedures.
* Proficiency with ALM tools like TFS and VSS
NICE TO HAVE:
* Exposure on P&C Insurance Domain Projects
* Proficiency with ALM tools like JIRA, Jenkins, and Sonar Qube
* Integration experience with third party web services