This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTHE COMPANY
Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and, Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity(tm).
Since its founding, the company has experienced double-digit growth nearly every year. Cambria has been recognized six times by Inc. Magazine as one of the nation's 5000 fastest-growing private companies, most recently in 2014. Cambria was also selected in 2014 as one of Consulting magazine's "Seven Small Jewels."
* Minimum of three (3) years of experience leading IT projects with a local, State or Federal Government Agency.
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience developing and maintaining an integrated project schedule that consist of multiple implementation phases and/or teams.
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience identifying and analyzing project risks, issues and change requests, as well as developing and executing mitigation and resolution strategies.
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience developing and presenting formal and informal project communications and presentations.
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience planning, developing and/or executing scope and/or requirements management plan, process and traceability.
* Minimum of six (6) years of software development experience.
* Minimum of five (5) years of web application development experience working on large scale projects.
* Expert knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 or later including VB.NET, ASP.Net or later, .Net framework 4.0 or later ADO.NET, AJAX, and Team Foundation Server.
* Expert knowledge of SQL Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2014 including writing stored procedures, queries, and transactions.
* Knowledge of .NET security best practices.
* Experience with document management systems integration.
* Experience developing with MVC design pattern.
* Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) or equivalent certification is desired.
* Must have a copy of certificate.
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. INTERESTED IN JOINING CAMBRIA Please remit your resume and salary requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.