.Net Production Lead
We have a new opening for .NET candiadtes based on Newark, DE.
ROLE : PRODUCTION LEAD (.NET DEVELOPER)
LOCATION : NEWARK, DE
DURATION : FULLTIME POSITION (PERMANENT POSITION)
MUST REQUIRE SKILLS:
* Proactively and clearly communicating status of issues
* Create tables, stored procedures and referential integrity constraints whenever required for Data Quality tools.
* Review SQL scripts submitted by developers.
* Analyze Stored Procedures and write ad-hoc scripts on short notice to fix production issues.
* creating and modifying Autosys jobs using JIL scripts. Monitor jobs, and perform operations such as putting them on hold, running as requested etc. Setting up job dependencies, analyzing job failure by looking into logs
* Understand the logic of SSIS packages for troubleshooting purpose and to make changes if the situation demands
* Take ownership to drive issues to closure by interacting with different parties such as the data source team, developers, business. Clearly communicate status of issues.