.Net Programmer Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION.NET PROGRAMMER ANALYST
LAWRENCEVILLE, NJ (50% remote office)
12+ MONTH CONTRACT-TO-HIRE
Seeking a team member to support the development and maintenance of a portal-based website for a claims management firm specializing in class action settlements and bankruptcy trusts. Website enables participating clients to upload/submit claim data (via input screens or Excel documents) and supporting documentation (PDFs/TIFFs). The site is also the primary management tool used by internal users.
Ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic; good work quality, be a self-starter, quick learner, and able to work independently as well as work on a team.
* 3-5years experience in .NET technologies including C#, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, .NET framework 3.5 and above;
* Expertise in MS SQL server (2008 and above), SQL programming;
* Strong knowledge in OO design, software development life cycle, version control; Web service, MS reporting, MS Team Foundation Server (TFS)
* Experience using the development controls from Telerik.
* Release Management experience - setting up automated releases using tools like TFS Release Management or Jenkins or Git Hub.
* Experience in releasing changes to production environment.
* Experience in working with remote or offshore teams.
* Experience building intuitive user interface.
*This contract will convert to FT employee, so career contractors need not apply.
*Remote note: FT on-site until up to speed with the application, after which 50/50 on-site/remote.