.Net Software Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID:
.NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Credit Suisse are undertaking a comprehensive I.T. transformation where many technologies and supporting processes are being optimized and standardized globally. Fundamental to this is a greenfield Active Directory platform which was deployed in 2010 to which all consuming applications and services are migrating. The key benefit of the greenfield approach is the opportunity to introduce globally consistent, best-practice processes around user provisioning, administration & entitlements management. Automation of these processes is a key deliverable.
These roles will be responsible for maintenance and enhancements of a wide range of tools that are used to administer and automate both legacy & strategic Active Directory environments. In addition, integration of AD services and functions with a wider set of processes & tools.
We are seeking .Net developers with willingness to enter infrastructure world. Key activities on this role will include:
* Producing high quality, documented C# code on project and enhancement initiatives;
* Programming and delivering of solutions for different work streams following different software development methodologies;
* Code testing and reporting in automated/manual way within local/test environments.
* At least 3 years of experience in Visual Studio .NET, C# (ASP.Net WebForms, MVC, WCF, Windows Services);
* At least 2 year of experience in MS SQL Server (T-SQL);
* In depth understanding of OO principles;
* Familiar with Design Patterns, Multi-threading, Data Structures;
* Experience of developing software for a large Enterprise, including n-tier development;
* Experience of the full project lifecycle;
* A degree in Computer Science / Telecommunication / Electronic / Engineering;
* Good level of spoken and written English.
Nice to have :
* Active Directory / LDAP protocol knowledge Operational or Engineering capacity;
* Knowing Identity Management systems;
* Windows scripting skills (VBS, PowerShell);
* Experience in Windows Server 2003 and higher.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.