.Net Solution Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: DOT NET SOLUTION ARCHITECT - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: FORT WORTH, TX
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* Provide the business with superior technical solutions, including architecture, design, and development.
* Bridge the gap between business needs and technology solutions.
* Balance non-functional objectives of all stakeholders involved in solution development.
* Coordinate various activities of application development within Bell Helicopter's Custom Development Solution Center.
* Assist in the creation of technical solutions and proposals.
* Work with technical vendors, business partners, and other internal departments.
* Serve as the Custom Development Solution Center's technical architect.
* Work with business teams to deliver cost effective, scalable solutions from design through build and deployment.
* Work with IT leadership to provide both strategic and tactical strategies for custom solution development.
* Dot Net solution architecture and development participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle
* Hands on technical experience with .NET 4, C#, Oracle, SQL Server, Entity Framework, WCF, WPF, Winforms
* MVC 3 and Team Foundation Server EA
* Experience - 10 Years
* Ability to work effectively with development teams
* Ability to mentor and develop training plans for technical personnel
* Strong verbal and written communications
* Strong technical background with hands-on implementation experience
* Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
* Ability to communicate at varying levels within an organization ranging from hands-on technical personnel to business executives
* Ability to work closely with business representatives and technical resources to identify design/deployment alternatives in order to satisfy high level business and technology requirements Preferred Experience