.Net Technical Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Ann Arbor, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a .NET TECHNICAL LEAD in our Perficient Digital office located in Ann Arbor, MI.
As a .NET Technical Lead you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of applications developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with Solution Architects and Developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
* Lead the technical planning and requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
* Serve as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
* Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
* Team / Technical Lead experience overseeing of onsite and remote developers
* Strong OO background and experience with Fluency in implementing Microsoft .NET solutions using C#
* Minimum 5 years programming web based .NET applications
* Experience with Visual Studio 2013+
* Architectural understanding of SQL Server 2012 related to relational database design/ concepts/ performance tuning and implementation
* 5+ years experience with web services / WCF / Web and RESTful API integration into third party applications
* 5+ years experience with MVC
* Strong problem-solving, written and verbal communication skills
* Customer and quality focused with excellent attention to detail
* Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
* Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
* Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
* Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
* Experience building websites utilizing Content Management Systems such as Sitefinity or Episerver
* Experience integrating third party applications such as Salesforce ExactTarget, Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Campaign, Google Maps, or Facebook
* Experience with SQL Azure
* Digital Agency or consulting experience