.Net Web Application Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JAM Industries USA
JOB DESCRIPTION.NET WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Do you enjoy a "work hard, play hard" philosophy We do too! If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then you will want to check this out.
POSITION: .Net Web Application Developer
LOCATION: Cincinnati, OH
JAM Industries USA is a leading independent distributor of Pro Audio, Music Creation, and Musical Instrument products from the world's finest manufacturers.
We are currently seeking a talented, resourceful, confident candidate to join our software development team in Cincinnati, Ohio as a .Net Web Application Developer. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting new web applications in support of our company's ecommerce initiatives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Applications Development Team Lead, the .Net Web Application Developer is responsible for:
* Design, develop, test and implement new web applications based on project requirements.
* Work with the Applications Development Team Lead to define requirements and to plan and implement solutions.
* Support and maintain existing websites and web applications, troubleshoot issues as they arise and recommend improvements.
* Communicate with team members regarding project status, development, tools & procedures.
* Troubleshoot assigned IT Cases (Help Desk) in support of deployed applications and provide direction for work arounds, corrections and enhancements. Document resolutions on case notes. Communicate with users to find solution to resolve the case.
* Report status and progress of assigned cases, tasks and projects via IT Service Desk and project management tools.
* Experience: 3+ years experience developing commercial websites & web applications.
* Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft .Net Framework.
* Knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 especially pertaining to building views & stored procedures using T-SQL.
* Knowledge and experience working with Source Code Version Control (VSS, Git, Github)
* Knowledge of standards-based web design, cross-browser design Computer Science; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
* Nice to have but not essential:
* Experience working with _Telerik Developer Controls._
* Knowledge of _responsive web design._
* Knowledge of _mobile development_.
* Experience working with cloud-based platforms (Microsoft Azure/Amazon AWS)
* Knowledge of Oracle_JDE Edwards EnterpriseOne (ERP)._
We offer much more than an interesting and casual work environment! As a member of our team, you will enjoy a comprehensive compensation package including group insurance (medical, dental, life and LTD), 401K, and generous employee discounts. You'll work out of JAM's Cincinnati office located in historic Longworth Hall in downtown Cincinnati, next to Paul Brown Stadium. Parking is on premise and free, and so is the coffee! Not to mention the opportunity to work on a highly talented, winning team!
JAM INDUSTRIES USA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERS