.Net Web Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION DETAILS:
JOB TITLE: .Net Web Developer
LOCATION: Columbus, OH 43215
DURATION: 12+ months (Strong possibility for an extension)
* Programmer 5 (PR5 Core) with expertise in experience in application development using Microsoft .NET technologies.
* Short description on what they will be working on, objectives, and tasks/deliverables.
* The selected Consultants will work closely with the designated I.T. supervisor, project managers and other developers in an agile development environment.
* The work scope of the consultant will include requirements gathering, application design, application development, testing, deployment and technical support.
* The Consultants, in working with PUC staff, on an application that has already been started.
* The consultant will be required to come in, learn and understand the development code built to date and be able to assist in getting the application finished on time.
* There is a very high probability that if the individual is able to come in and be an asset on the team and has the technical skills required, than a contract extension will be implemented
* 8 plus years of experience in Microsoft Web Development
* 5 years of verifiable experience as a Senior .Net Web Developer using ASP.NET MVC applications at least 4 years including a demonstrable understanding of implementing secure coding practices for an ASP.Net MVC application
* 2 years of application experience developing applications using Entity Framework (EF) 4.0 or later.
* 3 years of experience with jQuery 1.4 or above
* 5 years of verifiable experience with SQL Server 2008 R2 Database Design and development including optimization of queries, creating tables, views, stored procedures, and functions.
* 2 years of experience developing a project within the AGILE methodology
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS:
* Strong communication/ leadership skills.
* Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
* Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
* Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
* Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
* Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
* Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
* Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably use the English language.