.Net Web Developer
WE ARE SEEKING A .NET WEB DEVELOPER AT FLORIDA-PENSACOLA
JOB: .NET WEB DEVELOPER
NOTE: (SECURITY+CE) REQUIRED
WE ARE SEEKING A WEB DEVELOPER WITH EXPERIENCE IN MS .NET WEB DEVELOPING, ADOBE WEB PREMIUM, AND ASP .NET. DOD IAT LEVEL II (SECURITY+CE) REQUIRED TO START WORK
* The .Net Developer performs high level systems analysis, design, integration, programming and implementation of high priority systems/applications in a web-centric environment (e.g., NKO, ILE, Sea Warrior, Sea Warrior Afloat, etc.).
* All tasks are performed under a full lifecycle methodology and the Principle Portal Integrator performs requirements definition, project management, applications design, development, documentation, testing, and deployment activities.
* Performs analysis of requirements and programs using web technology products (e.g., J2EE, JAVA, HTML, XML, or other tools directly related to development of products for the integration into a Portal).
* Reviews documents and designs/prepares technical reports, presentations, and briefs as required. The .Net Developer is responsible for assuring the quality of all services and deliverables.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents moderately complex programs. Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
* Analyzes, designs and writes specifications for programs.
* Ensures web sites adhere to all DoD/Department of the Navy (DoN) World-Wide-Web policy and guidance.
* Remains current in website programming and content authoring capabilities.
* Creates and updates Web sites using Adobe Web Premium, SharePoint, MS .NET, and other programming and authoring products.
* Designs and develops technical programming for web sites utilizing such programming technologies as ASP.NET and other client and server scriptingtechnologies.
* Coordinates requirements, designs, program code, and content with other agencies and project participants to include other third party contracted developers.
* Designs systems and programs to meet complex business needs. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded. Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery.
* Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements. Assists project manager in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
* Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
* Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
* Assists support personnel in locating and resolving problems of significance with programs. Works with client and management to resolve issues and validate programming requirements within their areas of responsibility. Provides technical advice on complex programming.
* Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
* Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
* Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
* Remains abreast of industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, or related field preferred
* Six or more years of programming or testing experience
* Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
* Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
* Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
* Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
* Ability to work as part of team and independently
* Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
* Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Integrator should possess a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline.
* Eight (8) years of progressive experience in a computer related field.
* Three (3) years hands on experience with web technology products (e.g., J2EE, JAVA, HTML, XML, etc.).