NetOps Database Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Huntington Beach, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSince 1896, Zodiac Aerospace has been contributing to the development of aeronautics. Following our pioneering spirit, Zodiac continues to advance in aerospace equipment and systems. Currently employing over 26,000 people worldwide, Zodiac continues to support the needs of our clients through innovation and responsiveness to market challenges. Zodiac Cabin and Structures is the world's leading provider of integrated cabin interiors. Our mission is to design, certify, manufacture, and support the world's most innovative aircraft interiors and composite structures
Candidate will be working as a team under ITIL, LEAN, and Change Management concepts. Main roles will include planning, configuring, managing and improving level of Service assigned. From time to time, candidate may lead inter-IT teams for specific service release projects.Job description
* Responsible for the monitoring, troubleshooting and administration of IT service(s) assigned to them under the ITIL arrangement
* Responsible for producing high quality Change Model documentation and for producing high quality Incident Model documentation
* Creates and maintains high quality technical documents
* SQL Database administration, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and clustering
* Oracle Database administration, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and database replication
* Being a person on-call (rotation) for emergency support. Approximately for a week out of every 2-3 months
* Minimum 5 years of experiences with SQL and Oracle
* Good communication skills in English and ability to be a self-motivated member of the IT Team.
* Experience of development using Microsoft SQL Server
* Must be able to work in a Team atmosphere and have a positive attitude.
* Understanding of Active directory, Oracle, and SQL
* Have good knowledge of basic networking and basic IT infrastructure connectivity
* Ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal direct supervision
* Must be able to travel as required
* Experience manage network infrastructure
* Certifications in systems administration, development languages, database, or networking technologies
For immediate consideration, please submit resume with salary expectations.