The Functional Lead will be responsible for working directly with the business to gather, document and validate their business requirements and map them to NetSuite functionality.
* Create, review, and contribute towards implementation deliverables such as Business Requirements, Functional specifications, test cases, technical solution/design, user training, etc.
* Work with the business to configure/customize NetSuite application to meet their business requirements and support UAT and cutover activities.
* Be a 'go-to' resource for a broad spectrum of NS functional areas.
* The Functional Lead will work with NetSuite in the areas below-
* Record to Report
* Quote to Cash
* Procure to Pay
* Custom Records
* Custom financial reports and saved searches
* Basic understanding of script
* Subsidiary Structures
* Chart of Accounts
* General Ledger
* Bank Reconciliation
* Know how to create workflows
* B.S. (Business, Computer Science, Engineering Management) or equivalent work experience/certifications in related discipline
* 5 + years of hands-on experience with NetSuite
* Demonstrated proficiency in the NetSuite ERP capabilities including OneWorld subsidiary structures/global implementations, item records and inventory management, customer master, supplier master, purchasing, receiving, order management, invoicing and shipping.
* Deep understanding of core NetSuite ERP features and standard processes, operational reporting and analytics, workflow automation, customization and integration capabilities.
* Ability to setup the NetSuite user interface, standard NetSuite process flows, SuiteAnalytics (reports, saved searches, KPIs, and dashboards), maintenance resources, and data security
* Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
* Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving abilities
* NetSuite data conversion tools and techniques a plus