NetSuite Lead 8/27/2016
ISES, Independent Software
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sponsorship Available
The Functional Lead will be responsible for working directly with the business to gather, document and validate their business requirements and map them to NetSuite functionality.
* Create, review, and contribute towards implementation deliverables such as Business Requirements, Functional specifications, test cases, technical solution/design, user training, etc.
* Work with the business to configure/customize NetSuite application to meet their business requirements and support UAT and cutover activities.
* Be a 'go-to' resource for a broad spectrum of NS functional areas.
* The Functional Lead will work with NetSuite in the areas below-
* Record to Report
* Quote to Cash
* Procure to Pay
* Custom Records
* Custom financial reports and saved searches
* Basic understanding of script
* Subsidiary Structures
* Chart of Accounts
* General Ledger
* Bank Reconciliation
* Know how to create workflows
* B.S. (Business, Computer Science, Engineering Management) or equivalent work experience/certifications in related discipline
* 5 + years of hands-on experience with NetSuite
* Demonstrated proficiency in the NetSuite ERP capabilities including OneWorld subsidiary structures/global implementations, item records and inventory management, customer master, supplier master, purchasing, receiving, order management, invoicing and shipping.
* Deep understanding of core NetSuite ERP features and standard processes, operational reporting and analytics, workflow automation, customization and integration capabilities.
* Ability to setup the NetSuite user interface, standard NetSuite process flows, SuiteAnalytics (reports, saved searches, KPIs, and dashboards), maintenance resources, and data security
* Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
* Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving abilities
* NetSuite data conversion tools and techniques a plus