JOB TITLE: NETAPP ADMINISTRATOR
Location: Rochester, NY
Interview: Phone and Skype/ In-Person
* Performs systems maintenance, upgrades, capacity planning, and administration.
* Develops, documents, and standardizes preventative maintenance routines to ensure system availability and performance standards on production systems.
* Investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves incidents and problems within defined service level agreements (SLAs).
* Communicating effectively with various entities, including CRMs, account managers, remote site personnel, and client technical and non-technical resources.
* Senior level administration of NAS/SAN devices
* Initial Configurations and/or Remediation of Current Environments
* Fibre Channel Configuration and Zoning of Fabric Switches
* Excellent Working Knowledge of Major Storage Platforms and Support
* NetApp DataOnTAP - 7 Mode, 8.x; Cluster Mode, etc.
* HP SAN/Left-Hand Storage