This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Senior Enterprise Tools Specialist, will be responsible for the tools that monitor and manage critical applications and infrastructure. The Tools Specialist will own the tools and structure, alerting mechanisms and escalation, dashboards and overall framework to support the management systems and applications running across multiple data centers.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties will include ongoing hardware/software maintenance for the enterprise tools, configuration of application performance and infrastructure tools, capacity planning and ensuring the deployment of management, monitoring and control of server(s).
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
* EXPERTISE WITH COMPUWARE, HP, BMC & IBM MONITORING TOOLS, SPECIFICALLY - DCRUM, DYNATRACE, PATROL, PROACTIVENET, NETCOOL
* Ability to interface with all levels of management
* Prior management experience required.
* Experience working in a fast pace operations environment
* Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture concepts & principles
* Experience in networking & OS administration as well as development
* Knowledge of CMDB and DDM Design
* Ability to understand & communicate Systems Architecture concepts in terms of monitoring
* Experience developing in at least one or more of these languages: PHP, Perl, UNIX, Java and/or .net
* Knowledge of TCP/IP networking/communication protocols & Cisco routers/switches
* Knowledge of Microsoft Server Platforms and MS Network services
* Knowledge of HP Service Manager
* Knowledge of Storage Area Networks (fiber and or iSCSI)
* Knowledge of VirtualNetworkArchitecture (VMWare, Hyper-V, Citrix/Xen, VDI)
* Excellent analytical skills, organizational, time management and problem solving skills are essential
* Knowledge of security architectures, applications servers and various scripting languages
* Familiarity with firewalls, hubs, routers, switches, DNS gateways, load balancing and basic network analysis/troubleshooting
* Working knowledge of monitor related network & systems management protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS, SNMP, RDP, SSH, LDAP, WMI, IMAP/POP, ICMP, FTP, TELNET, SMTP, DNS and how to monitor their health and efficiency.
* Experience with key servers/encryption, PKI/certificates, JAVA, APIs and browsers
* Ability to articulate technical complex issues in business terms for consumers & management
* Demonstrated leadership