This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Sedna Consulting Group
Palo Alto, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are sourcing for NETWORK ADMIN with one of our Client in BAY AREA.
* TITLE: NETWORK ADMIN
* LOCATION: Palo Alto, CA
* CONTRACT: 12 + months
* INTERVIEW MODE: Telephonic + In person
Need resumes for a Network/Systems Admin Mid to Senior level who is well versed in Configuration and Maintenance of Cisco Networks routers and switches
* 10+ years working with Linux-based systems (processes, configuration, networking, security, package management). Red Hat experience is a plus.
* 3+ years working with automation and configuration management systems: ansible, puppet, saltstack, chef etc.
* Experience with some of the following required: Advanced Apache, MySQL (Percona), MongoDB, RabbitMQ, HaProxy, Cobbler, Memcached, Repose
* Operational OPENSTACK experience is a big plus (Nova, Neutron, Glance, Cinder, Keystone, Ceilometer, Heat, Horizon, etc.)
* Experience with OCP cluster is added advantage.
KEY : Expert level in Network Admin, some basic experience in OS ( Linux) .