Network Administrator III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Mason City, IA
JOB DESCRIPTIONGlobal, industry leading manufacturer offering a nice work/life balance, a friendly work culture, and good pay and benefits.
* Managing the technical break/fix and deployed technology for a business production environment;
* Configuring, maintaining and supporting the LAN/WAN/WLAN environment and network applications;
* Managing end user access according to the established security standards;
* Responding to end user incidents and problems via telephone, email, remotely, or in person;
* Continually gains more technical proficiency in many areas including VMWare, Veeam Backup, Enterprise Shared Storage, Citrix, Terminal Services, and iSeries administration, etc.
EDUCATION: 4-year degree preferred in a computer or technology discipline.
* 7+ years of progressive experience maintaining and supporting network and end user infrastructure;
* Cisco IOS, Network Monitoring and Security tools, VPN, Microsoft Windows, Network Firewalls;
* Preferred skills: iSeries administration, Citrix v4.0+, Remote Desktop Services
* Strong interpersonal, communication and customer-oriented mindset.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.