Network Administrator (NTN Driveshaft Anderson / Anderson, Indiana)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
NTN Bearing of America
JOB DESCRIPTIONNTN, a world leader in constant velocity technology for the automotive industry, is currently seeking a LOCAL qualified NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR for our Anderson, Indiana operation. NTN Anderson manufactures Constant Velocity Joints (CVJs) for many of the major OEM automotive companies and is currently a greenfield project.
Install, maintain and improve server and network infrastructure. Provide day-to-day support for overall IT infrastructure. Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Establish and maintain effective working relationships. Document IT infrastructure, procedures and changes.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPLICATION:
* Bachelor s Degree in IT or technical field, or Associates Degree in IT.
* MCSE/MCSA or four year s experience administering Windows Servers in a multi-server environment. This includes administration of Active Directory, Group Policy, WSUS, and server based applications.
* CCNA or two year s experience administering routers, managed switches, Wi-Fi APs and firewalls. Ability to manage VLANs, VPNs, SSIDs, routes, and network security.
* Ability to operate, troubleshoot, and debug computer equipment, applications and systems. Working knowledge of system design and analysis procedures
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
* Administering VMware in a multi-host environment.
* Administering MS SQL Server (strongly preferred).
* Basic administration of Lotus Notes Domino.
* Working in a manufacturing or heavy industry environment.
* Veeam Backup, or other enterprise level backup solution.
* Enterprise level anti-virus solutions.
* Linux workstation or server administration.
Ability to lift and carry computer equipment such as personal computer monitors, processing units, etc. is required.
Duties are performed in a manufacturing environment and standard office setting. Work in manufacturing will require safety shoes and glasses. Some maintenance work on assigned equipment may be necessary and some work outside of regular work schedule may be required. Position may be required to carry a cellular phone to respond to issues outside of normal business hours.
NTN Driveshaft Anderson offers competitive wages and a full range of comprehensive benefits that far exceed the industry standard. These include medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), paid vacation and tuition reimbursement. NTN Anderson is an equal opportunity employer that strongly supports diversity in the work place.
Qualified applicants should apply online at:
NTN Values a diverse workforce and is an EOE.