We are working with a large non-profit in Center City who is looking to hire a Network Administrator to their growing team. This company offers public health services, which include resources and programs for recovery, disease prevention, research etc.
Due to growth, this Network Administrator would be working on a small team to support over 2,000 users. You will help coordinate the design, installation, and connectivity of computer systems. You would also support all new and existing network hardware and develop local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs).
* Experience with Networking and Exchange administration
* Understanding of Virtualization
* Experience with Hardware (routers and switches)
* VCP certification (completed, in progress or willing to obtain)
* Cisco certification (completed, in progress or willing to obtain)
Those interested in expanding their skill set, working on a collaborative team, and have a love of technology are encouraged to apply.