This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONUCP is a homebuilder and land developer with land acquisition and entitlement expertise with operations in California, Washington State, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. UCP designs, constructs and builds high-quality, sustainable single-family homes for a variety of lifestyles and budgets through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Benchmark Communities, LLC. The Benchmark Communities brand is recognized by homebuyers for its high-quality construction and craftsmanship, cutting-edge home design, and customer-centric service and warranty programs.
The Network Administrator will support the IT Department by designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting the company's network. Designs and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and Intranet systems, and network segments.
* Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
* Help Jr. Network Admin to provide level 2 and 3 helpdesk supports via phone calls, E-mail, or in person; Resolve problems to the end user's satisfaction and provides end user training where required.
* Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
* Install system builds of Windows 7 on laptops and desktops.
* Perform user account maintenance (Active Directory and custom scripts).
* Administer software and application deployment
* Support iPhone/Android smartphone devices.
* Troubleshoot layer 1 and 2 network issues.
* Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
* Perform general daily and monthly IT operations tasks.
* Various IT projects as needed.
* Some travel to our remote communities required.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Bachelors of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
* Minimum of 5 years of Computer experience in a networked Microsoft environment.