This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMy client is looking for a SR. NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR for their location in WASHINGTON DC. This Permanent Position offering a salary range of $90K-$100K. Client is willing to assist in re-location.
* Responsible for configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Microsoft systems including: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Distributed File System, Windows Server Clustering, SharePoint services, Certificate Authorities and related authentication systems, ADFS, Office 365, and Azure Infrastructure.
* Supervises and evaluates the Information Systems Manager.
* Collaborates with Director to oversee overall technical direction and functionality for organization infrastructure.
* Oversees the implementation and design of systems and networks used to operate production infrastructure with a focus on automation
* Maintains documentation of servers, switches, firewalls and other infrastructure related systems including installations, problems, fixes and upgrades.
* Develops and maintains SOPs for infrastructure implementations and maintenance schedules.
* Provides direction, training, and assistance with problems encountered by staff.
* Ensures quality with an emphasis on staff satisfaction.
* Performs infrastructure/server troubleshooting and maintenance for end-point solutions and services.
* Maintains knowledge of current infrastructure and server related technologies to ensure the AceMedia are utilizing the best possible solutions to serve its members.
* Maintains awareness of emerging technologies and solutions. Assists the Information Systems Director with planning for future.
* Responsible for implementing and maintaining the approved "Disaster Recovery and Planning" procedures for all infrastructure/server related solutions.
* Maintains the absolute confidentiality of all sensitive files and materials accessed, discussed or observed while in the performance of duties.
* Ability to travel and support remote offices during events and off hours.
* Ability to lead a team in new initiatives and/or completion of large- scale solution implementations utilizing project management processes, techniques, and tools.
* Ability to analyze and interpret information from a variety of sources, apply critical and creative thinking to draw conclusions or develop solutions to complex problems.
* Ability to work effectively both independently and with others in a cooperative, enthusiastic and friendly manner to accomplish position functions and participate in team efforts.
* Ability to deliver outstanding customer service to internal staff and membership in support of.
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred. Equivalent experience may substitute for education.
* Experience using Solarwinds Network Performance Monitor or other SNMP-based monitoring system
* Experience with HP Sans (3Par)
* Familiar with HP C-Class blade series to include BL460 and BL490 blades.
* Familiar with C7000 blade enclosures: OA and virtual connects
* 7+ years of experience with performing IT services
* Execute the Installation, configuration and availability management of Windows 10, Windows 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Microsoft Active Directory.
* Knowledge of TCP/IP, Hyper-V, Microsoft SCVMM, and Windows Clustering.
* Experience with Extreme Switches/Router administration/configuration.
* Experience with Fortinet Appliances and Forticlient deployment.
* Experience with deploying VPN based solutions.
* Experience with Office 365 in hybrid deployments.
* Experience with configuration and administration of ADFS.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
* Microsoft Dynamics CRM
* Azure Technologies
* Avaya Phone Systems
* Ruckus Wireless Systems
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION TO GET MORE DETAILS ABOUT CLIENT AND THE JOB OPENING, SO WE CAN DISCUSS AND PROCEED FOR NEXT STEP.