Network Analyst III 9/18/2016
Black Knight Financial Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems, data and analytics offerings, and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Provides and maintains network connectivity services for BKFS networks. Performs device configurations, internal operating system upgrades, and software upgrades and deploys network devices including (but not limited to) routers, switches, load balancers, and firewalls. Assists with troubleshooting circuit equipment and all other network issues. Monitors, responds, and provides resolution for all network problems and incident tickets. Utilizing case management system (CMS), documents status updates and problem resolutions.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Follows documented network services processes and procedures, identifies gaps in processes or documentation and suggests improvements.
* Performs customer service duties and responds to customer requests as defined by management.
* Completes assignments in a timely manner with an acceptable level of quality.
* Troubleshoots network problems and recommends corrective procedures.
* Prepares activity reports as requested by management.
* Identifies opportunities to improve workflow and creates supporting documentation for review by peers and management.
* Maintains network services documentation related to work area.
* Completes network change requests in accordance with service level agreements.
* Maintains network lab and equipment inventory.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in technical discipline or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Routing and switching experience with excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills required
* Experience with ASA Firewalls, Checkpoint, or F5 preferred
* CCNA, CCNP, CCSA, CCSE, or Checkpoint certification preferred
* Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
* Knowledge of network technologies (e.g., routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls, network and routing protocols, DNS)
* Knowledge of basic IT technologies (e.g., operating systems, network devices, software development and architecture)
* Requires knowledge of basic office tools
* Ability to understand and apply technical concepts
* Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
* Flexibility, versatility, dependability
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Advanced professional role requiring extensive skill and proficiency. Answers and responds to complex network related questions and inquiries via telephone and electronic messaging systems utilizing established procedures. Works independently with only administrative supervision on highly complex projects with extensive latitude for independent judgment. Expected to mentor others on staff and is a role model for rest of team. Effectively communicates with all levels of technical and non-technical personnel. Ability to provide communication on issues or complex information to a wide audience based on knowledge. Participates in strategic planning and direction. Develops, documents and implements standards, guidelines, direction and education on process/procedures for staff. Assigned to highly visible, sensitive and critical systems. Requires an extensive knowledge of TCP/IP networks including layer two and layer three switching, network based server load balancing, routing protocols, and LAN/WAN technologies. Typically requires a minimum of seven (7) years of experience performing hands on network services infrastructure engineering, diagnosing and correcting network problems, and network equipment installation and configuration.
Black Knight Financial Services is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer